There’s an energy in the region. A movement is brewing, and we’re lucky enough to be at the cusp of it. The entrepreneurial force is taking off, and the potential is felt. Established firms are feeling the heat. Through enabling technologies, entrepreneurs are using 3D printers to rival traditional assembly lines (from the old days, dare we say?), Joe Gebbia and his team are changing the basis of travel accommodations with AirBnB, and Buffer are challenging the structure of jobs through remote working. The technology is constantly being pushed downstream to become more readily available to anyone.
Today, the most established of firms aren’t only competing amongst themselves. There’s another, more dangerous threat from “disruptors” who are creative, bold and willing. Regular joes are challenging the status quo, and big corporations need to rethink in a more agile way. Organizations that make small bets on disruptive innovations will be the ones to lead tomorrow.
With today’s tough economy and tanking oil prices, is it really wise to keep beating down the same path of sustaining innovation? Isn’t it time for individuals and organizations to turn to disruptive innovations? Can large corporations learn and implement disruptive innovations like start-ups?
Without a doubt, people are at the forefront of innovation and change. Are they ready for it? Are our current organizational structures set up to allow for innovation? Is the corporate mindset prepared for such a shift in thinking?
Join us in the upcoming “Disruptive Innovation: Foreseeing Disruption and Turning It Into Opportunity” conference and exhibition to learn about various disruptions and how we can prepare our people and organizations for potential disruptions. The conference and exhibition will be held from 21 – 23 November, 2016 in Kuwait.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference. Make sure you mark your calendars!
Benefits of Attendance
- Learn the disruptive innovation methodology.
- Understand the terms, processes and strategies of the disruptive innovation framework.
- Spark their creativity through a disruptive lens.
- Learn about the psychology and mindset of the disruptive innovator.
- Have the opportunity to network and rub shoulders with industry leaders and like-minded individuals keen on making a positive dent in their industries.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals and managers from IT, HR, Operations/Processes and Organizations/Systems.
- Strategy and innovation portfolio managers.
- Innovators, entrepreneurs and visionaries.
- Anyone interested in unlocking the potential of disruptive innovation in their organization.